Higgs-4 is a highly integrated single chip EPC global Class 1 Gen 2 UHF RFID Tag IC that further enhances Higgs-family performance while being optimized for the highest volume applications to aid the mass-market adoption of RFID technology.
* Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 (V1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C
* Worldwide operation in the RFID UHF bands (840-960 MHz)
* 448-Bits of NVM/RAM Memory
-Up to 128-EPC Bits (nominally 96 bits)
-128 User Bits
-64 Bit Unique TID
-32 Bit Access and 32 bit Kill Passwords
* Pre-Programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number
* User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 Bit Blocks
* Low power operation for both read and program
* QuickWrite™ / BlastWrite™- High speed chip & mass programming
* Dynamic Authentication™ – anti-cloning/anti-counterfeit technology
* Exceptional operating range, up to 11m with appropriate antenna
You can find IC Higgs-4 chip on product OPP4215 UHF tags from oppiot.com.